Evans Automotive Repair - Service Schedule
Regular vehicle servicing at Evans Automotive Repair will help maximize the lifespan and value of your vehicle. We service all makes and model of vehicles using professional techniques and diagnostic equipment.
When considering vehicle service intervals it is important to keep in mind the overall time, distance and driving conditions you typically face. Those with new cars can use the manufacturers service schedule found in the manual as a minimum standard for servicing their vehicle. Things such as how one drives, how far one drives, city or open road trips, and the like will play a factor in determining service needs. For instance, those logging excessive miles for stop-start trips may need to service their vehicle more often as such trips tend to work the engine harder.
When in doubt, schedule a service appointment by either calling us at 860.537.0640 and we will look things over. Our shop hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We are closed on the weekends.
1. Change oil, filter, grease, check fluids, tire pressure, How often every 3000 miles.
2. Brakes - Check twice a year.
3. Rotate tires twice a year. To check the balance of the wheels, will help you're drive smoother, better tire wear. 6000 miles.
5. Transmission - Fluid change 60,000 or manufacturer recommendation.
6. Belts - every two years.
7. Timing belt - 60,000 - 100, 000 miles check manufacture
8. Tune up (Plugs, wires) - 50,000
9. Fuel filter - 30,000
10. Fuel injectors - 50,000
11. Check brake fluid periodically and flush if needed.
12. Radiator - flush and change coolant once a year.
Click Here For Gas Saving Tips
Servicing Colchester, CT, Marlborough CT, Westchester CT, Amston CT, Salem CT, Gilman CT, Exeter CT,
Hebron CT, Lebanon CT, Bashan CT, Moodus CT, Bozrah CT, North Franklin CT, Franklin CT, and beyond.